Deploy the Garrison (Mygeeto Build Part Four)

 

"Come on! We must take the bridge!" - General Ki-Adi-Mundi


So it's been a while, we just past a full year since the beginning of this project. But hey, the Battle of Mygeeto took three full years, so we're doing better than that! I've still got more pieces I'd like to add to my table, but I've got something to show for it now, and with all the new releases coming out for Legion, it's a great time to be feeling a little bit more energy about the hobby.


So, here we go, the fourth part of my Mygeeto Build, where we finally see something that looks playable. We're gonna be a little lighter on text this time around and just look at what this might be like on a table.

What I'm most excited for is how much these pieces will utilize the jump and scale abilities of newer GAR and CIS releases. With the towers and the bridge, the Mygeeto table will have terrain at multiple heights, hopefully creating interesting combat scenarios.


That's all for now!


Phil

Comments

Popular Posts